Creative, dynamic, and result-oriented, Louise has strong analytical and organizational skills.
With more than 20 years of experience in the retail sales and distribution sector, Louise understands the issues and challenges of these respective markets very well. Since 2007, she has developed new skills and abilities in multimedia. Combining her experience and knowledge, she is better able to define the needs and goals of clients in the development of multimedia projects, namely in graphic design, photography, video editing, websites, advertising campaigns, and social networks. Louise is an Award winning Master photographer specializing in commercial photography. Member of PPOC (Professional Photographers of Canada).
With her sense of responsibility and initiative, Louise is able to identify priorities in order to handle several projects simultaneously and effectively. Open-minded and innovative, she adapts easily to new situations and new markets.
Photographic Awards and Recognitions
- 2019 PPOC-Canada : Commercial Photographer of the Year 2019
- 2019 PPOC-Canada : Best in Class 2019 – Product Illustration
- 2018 WPC (World Photographic Cup) : Team Canada Finalist in the Commercial Category.
- 2018 PPOC-Ontario : Best in Class 2018 – Product Illustration
- 2018 PPOC-Ontario : Best in Class 2018 – Editorial
- 2018 PPOC-Canada : Best in Class 2018 – Product Illustration
PPOC (Professionnal Photographers of canada) Accreditaions
Experience leading multimedia software and “plugins”
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe DreamWeaver
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effect
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
- OnOne Software Collection
- Nik Software Collection
- Perfect Portrait Suite