A number of factors can affect the cost of a Web site and the time it takes to create a site that meets your needs and provides the content you want. They include:
- the type of site you want;
- HTML, CMS, transactional, etc. site;
- the number of pages and subpages;
- the amount of content to be incorporated;
- image retouching and design;
- the addition of banners with optional animation;
- the number of links to social networks;
- the inclusion of forms;
- the inclusion of a location map;
- text writing;
- the preparation of database files;
- search engine optimization .
Contact us so that we can establish parameters for your project based on your needs and budget.